Tuesday, October 29, 2013

23 Weeks!

Happy Halloween week!!!! I'm a little bummed this year I'm not wearing some cute costume but REALLY excited next year I can dress up our two little pumpkins!!! Maverick is just hoping that next year this means all the costumes will be for the Twins and not him, good luck with that pup!!


I believe this look on Mavs face was right after I suggested he wear part of a Halloween picture

We are not very happy about the dinosaur hat

Front view....yay for still having a waist!
Weeks along: 23....officially 6 months preggo! Of course it feels like WAY longer then that

Trimester: Second

Frequency of OB appointments: We are moving to every 2 weeks starting with our 24 week appointment next week. Would be nice if we could go every 4 weeks just a little longer but I am relieved knowing we have a great clinic checking in on the twins so regularly!

How I'm feeling: More or less of the same....tired, nausea, headaches, sciatica, back pain, dizzy. Luckily I do have periods I feel good between all of this! 

Total Weight Gain:  19 pounds

Babies are the size of: A papaya

Movement: Both are moving pretty regularly. Usually can feel each at least once a day, but the boy is always easier to feel right under my right rib. Movements are getting stronger so I'm hoping Ed will be able to feel them soon!

Cravings: I really wanted cookie crisp cereal out of the blue, can't say I've had this in about 20 years......it does not taste like I remember....aka not as amazing...but I'm a hungry preggo lady so of course I ate it :)

Sleep: Out cold every night. So greatful I have no trouble sleeping yet as I'm sooooo tired each day

Wedding ring: On

Stretch marks: Nada!!

Belly button: Innie!

Bedrest/Restrictions: No bed-rest yet!

What I miss: Being able to easily put on shoes, specifically my boots! Its getting hard to bend over to do it and when I bend over to much I get dizzy. Ugh! Can it just stay flip flop season? I can just step into those! 

Best part of the week:  Getting the rest of the nursery furniture up! It is a tight fit having two cribs in that room, but neat to see how it all fits. Baby boy's crib is all done with sheets, crib skirt, and mobile. Baby girl still needs sheets and a mobile but her mother can not make a decision for anything. 

New Baby Gear:  Car seats are ordered, bought each baby a sleep sack. Figured we'd only get one each and if they like them we can always get more. 

What I'm looking forward to this week: Date night with the hubby on Friday!!! We are trying to cram as many in as we can. Will probably also see a movie this weekend, have to do as many of those as we can before the babies come and we are stuck inside for months! Also excited we have another growth ultrasound this Friday so we'll get to see the babies on ultrasound for over an hour. Hopefully they still look like a boy and a girl ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen! Great post :-) I was wondering if you could answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete