Monday, July 8, 2013

My 30th

Well life's been a little busy, time for some catch up....I turned 30! It was the best bday yet. After all 30 is the new 20 :) Mav was very happy to help celebrate my birthday, although I think he was hoping it was another day all about him.


We kicked off my birthday weekend with dinner and drinks downtown with some great friends and family :) Then spent the rest of the weekend relaxing and watching movies, it was perfect! As always, Ed spoiled me for my birthday, made my favorite cake (angel food with strawberries) and got some of my favorite flowers (star gazer lilies, hydrangas).



I opened TONS of cards from family, friends, and co-workers. I also opened this bad boy from my mother in law. An entire box of candy (she knows me too well!) The candy did not last long if you were wondering :)





Ed also got me TWO amazing presents. The first was an awesome awesome coach purse:

 Isn't it just gorgeous?! Love love love the color and there is SO much space inside. Then inside the purse was this amazing piece of paper:


Mystery vacation is revealed! Ed worked with my bff and planned a trip for us to visit her in Oregon that month!! Do I not have the greatest hubby ever?! Needless to say I was beyond excited! Now time to pack up my new purse w/ bday money from my family and go buy some new clothes for vacay!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of cards! holy moly. Dang that purse is cute, and I love how you got Razzles. Hey, I didn't know you liked hydrangeas - why don't you plant a few bushes around your house???

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have 3 times, somehow they never made it any of the times. I want to try again though, they are so pretty and low maintenance if they stick! Can't wait till Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete