Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Holiday Parties and Elf the musical!!

Well got a little behind on the blogging with all the holiday craziness and then Ed's birthday and then Eds surprise birthday party! So I figure I better this updated or I'll never do it :)

Back in December we had the first Christmas party with my new job. It was SO much fun!! They had it at a very nice country club in Edina. They provided free drinks and appetizers for cocktail hour. After we had a delicious meal and amazing chocolatey fudge cake. SO good! Around 11 as the party was wrapping up we went out for an after party. We ended up at Bunny's which was a really fun bar to have a few beers and hang out with my co-workers longer. Here are a few pics from the night:

Some of the nurse's and PNPs

Love these girls

Some of the girls

Having so much fun

Hanging out at Bunnys afterwards

The next day after nursing a slight hangover we met my sister and brother in law in St. Paul for an afternoon showing of Elf the musical. The inside of the Ordway was decorated very Christmasey, it was gorgeous. They had tons of Elf souvenirs so clearly I needed a tshirt that said "santa I know him!" The musical itself was great! They didn't quite stick to the storyline and my two favorite songs from the movie weren't in it (Baby its cold outside and Santa Clause is coming to down) but I still really enjoyed it. Then again, I'm easily amused!! After we took a few pictures then walked down the street to try a new restaurant for dinner. It was really good. I love trying new places! The chili was seriously to die for! We will be going back there sometime soon!!!

Decorations inside....love how festive!!

Ahhh Santa! So cute in the tree

Les and Nate! So So So happy to have them back in Minneapolis

Ed and I after the show
Well I think that's it for tonight! Will try and post about Christmas tomorrow and all of Ed's 30th birthday festivities soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment