Sunday, July 22, 2012

2012 Wedding Season Has Come to a Close

We had our last wedding of the year a few weeks ago. It's crazy to think we only had two to go to this year.....normally we average 5-6 and they are NEVER in state......aka always REALLY expensive. As much as I love a wedding it has been nice to be around home a little more this summer and get some projects done. When we were driving back from the wedding I realized I don't have too many more good friends who are going to be getting married....now I need to find a new reason to be able to catch up with all my friends!

Going into this wedding I knew it was going to be a great time, and wow did the bride and groom not disappoint! The bride looked amazing, as did the entire bridal party. The reception hall was GORGEOUS, food was fantastic, and the band was by far the best band I have ever heard at a wedding! They could play just about anything from awesome 80s to beat boxing Justin Timberlake. It was crazy. Everybody was talking about how good the band was and my hubby was definately loving them too! The band kept the dance floor packed.  My favorite part of this weekend was besides seeing all my good friends, I got to see my college roomie and bestie!! It totally stinks living a few states away....and soon to be even more states when she moves with her boyfriend. I guess now I have a reason to go to the west coast!! No worries roomie, I'm for sure visiting and we are going to have SO much fun :) 

When the party ended, nobody was ready to stop so we did the logical thing and hit up the Indy bars....until 4AM! One thing is for sure, even though I sure can't party like I'm in college anymore, when I'm around my college friends you better believe I THINK I can party like I"m still in college. It was a fantastic night with great friends...followed by a very long drive to Illinois to catch our flight. Worth every second :) Here are a few pics from the night. Congrats to Annie & Rex!!!


Gorgeous reception setting at the Scottish Rite Cathedral

Ed and I during cocktail hour

Me and my bestie! Miss her tons!

Ed, me, Lisa, and Brian...I love this pic!

Love this girl!

All the Zeta's

Zetas dancing, probably 2 Pour some Sugar on me!

The happy newlyweds dancing!

The pretty bride!

End of the wedding reception

Rode in a car seat to the bars :)
End of the night at a bar in Indy. Wish we all lived closer for more fun nights!!
Congrats to Annie and Rex!!! You guys throw one hell of a party :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures of everyone, and enjoyed reading you two new blogs!

    ReplyDelete