Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Orlando

Last week we took a much needed vacation to Orlando! Part of the trip was just Ed and I and the other part we were lucky enough to spend with a bunch of our family. It was extra special because this was the only time we would all be together in the next few months since none of our holiday plans match up. We got in late on Thursday night and then Friday the fun began! Ed and I hit up Universal Studios Islands of Adventures, it was a little cool out but the sun felt great. It was more crowded then I expected (should have checked for Holidays....had no idea it was Veterans Day!) but we never waited more then 45 minutes for a ride so it was pretty tolerable. Here are a few of my fav pics from Universal

The entrance to Universal


I love this cloud in toon land "I feel like there is a cloud overhead" it just screamed photo op!

My fun quote to take a pic by

Us in Dr Seuss area

So cute having the elephant with the Christmas stuff!          


On Saturday Lesley came up in the morning so the three of us went to lunch and then went mini golfing. I got two hole in ones!! We also fed gators hotdogs, very expensive over priced hot dogs :) Saturday night Janet, John, Margi, and Nate joined us all and we did dinner. 


Pre-mini golf

Feeding the gators
 Sunday we spent the morning by the pool and then went to do the Slingshot ride, more mini golf, lunch, then drove over to Disney to meet up with Andy, Courtney, Grace, and Mallory. We did dinner that night at downtown disney. We ate at a great Irish Pub that had a fun band playing. Then we took a big family picture since we won't be able to get one at Christmas time

Getting ready for the sling shot with Lesley
Marghi and Nate before the Slingshot

Hangin out with Goofy
Me & Les at the Disney hotel
Grace & I showing how many times we'll do the teacups tomorrow
The whole family after dinner
Monday we spent the day at Disney. I will get pics from Disney up later, the good ones are on Ed's camera. I think it's time for bed now....I'm still catching up on sleep from vacation! It was a great time and I hope we can do another family trip like this again!


No comments:

Post a Comment